2 egg whites
2 cups fat free milk
2 tablespoons plain Greek 0% yogurt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Dash of salt
1 teaspoon brown sugar
2 cups quick cooking oats
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 small apples, cut into chunks
8 Medjool dates, pitted and diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, beat egg and egg whites. Add milk, Greek yogurt, vanilla extract, cinnamon, salt and brown sugar. Mix well with a whisk.
- Add oats and baking powder and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add the apples and dates. Mix gently.
- Spray an 8×8 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the oats are set and top is golden.
Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Total Fat: 1.5 gm
Saturated Fat: 0 gm
Monounsaturated Fat: 0 gm
Polyunsaturated Fat: 0 gm
Cholesterol: 15 mg
Protein: 5 gm
Carbohydrate: 27 gm
Dietary Fiber : 3 gm
Sodium: 90 mg
Bonnie R. Giller, MS, RD, CDN, CDE • BRG Dietetics & Nutrition, P.C.
brghealth.com • (516) 486-4569