Heart Healthy Cookbook
Recipes to Remember: Heart Healthy Can Be Delicious
This heart-healthy cookbook is good for all meal plans. It contains 200 recipes your heart will love as well as nutritional analysis and diabetic exchanges for all recipes.
See sample recipes by clicking here.
• suggestions for lowering fat content of your meals
• heart-healthy recipe substitutions
• low-sodium tips and seasoning suggestions
• food labeling information
• food safety guidelines
• and much more!!
Written and compiled by Bonnie R. Giller,
Registered Dietitian and Certified Diabetes Educator.
- Have your cake and eat it too! Delicious section on cakes, cookies and desserts.
- Helpful Buying Guide for Fresh Vegetables and Fruits included as a bonus!
- Don’t know what to do with tofu? Check out the section on vegetarian recipes.
- Easy to use recipes! No need for gourmet, hard to find ingredients.
- This cookbook is ideal for those counting carbs, calories, fat or food groups.
- Enjoy great taste without the extra fat!
- Great tips on seasoning your food with herbs and spices.
- The “must-have” cookbook for the whole family!
- Find out what “lowfat”, “light”, “reduced-fat” and other food-labeling terms really mean! Food-labeling definitions for 12 common terms can be found in this informative cookbook.
- Contains simple delicious fish recipes that will help you increase your Omega 3 Fatty Acid intake (the healthy fats).
- Low-sodium seasoning suggestions included.
“Bonnie has helped me tremendously in my quest to keep my diabetes under control. Bonnie is a compassionate, considerate and very knowledgeable person. I am very grateful and appreciative of everything Bonnie has done for me to make my goal a success!!”
— Carol, Levittown, N.Y.