Passover the Healthy Way Cookbook
Passover the Healthy Way:
Light, Tasty and Easy Recipes Your Whole Family Will Enjoy
Over 100 taste-tested, healthy Kosher recipes in one cookbook!
Enjoying Passover in a healthy way doesn’t mean you have to compromise the foods and traditions you love. With proper planning and recipe modification, Passover recipes can be low in fat, healthy and delicious.
Those who have special dietary needs or are just interested in enjoying Passover in a more healthy way can find innovative and delicious recipes in this wonderful cookbook, “Passover the Healthy Way,” by Bonnie R. Giller, MS, RD, CDN, CDE.
This book contains more than a hundred taste-tested Kosher recipes that either limits or substitutes ingredients to make them healthier.
- Buy one for yourself, your mother, and daughter or bring to your host as gift. Everyone will enjoy!
- Over 100 recipes to guide you in meal planning for the entire 8 days of Passover.
- Trying to please picky eaters? There’s something for everyone in Passover the Healthy Way.
- Going to a family members’ house for Passover? Show them you care with a traditional yet healthy dish from Passover the Healthy Way!
- Nutrition information included for all recipes, so you are aware of what you are feeding your family.
- Tired of the same holiday menus? Spruce up your meals with a recipe from Passover the Healthy Way!
- Having trouble sneaking those fruits into your menus? Try the Apple Delight recipe for dessert!
- Overwhelmed with the holidays? Let Passover the Healthy Way de-stress you.
- Healthy cooking does not have to be difficult. All ingredients are easy to find!