I love Thanksgiving. Don’t you? Hopefully your Thanksgiving was filled with family, friends and delicious food!
Now that the turkey’s finished and the guests are gone, what do you do with the leftover potatoes, cranberry sauce, and stuffing? There are so many creative ways to reuse your leftovers to make new and tasty dishes that the whole family will love!
It’s time to get creative with your Thanksgiving leftovers.
- Cranberry Muffins: Take your leftover cranberry sauce and use it to make delicious cranberry muffins to enjoy for breakfast.
- Potato Pancakes: Using your leftover mashed potatoes and make drool-worthy potato pancakes for breakfast the next morning.
- Leftover Frittata: Make a giant frittata with all of the leftovers. You can get really creative with frittatas by adding in a bit of turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, and vegetables.
- Breakfast Hash: Toss your leftover turkey, stuffing, potatoes and vegetables into a skillet and make an amazing hash to go with your eggs.
Lunch/ Dinner Ideas:
- Turkey Sandwich: In-between two slices of bread, combine your leftover turkey with cranberry sauce and stuffing for the perfect sandwich.
- Soup: You can make homemade stock out of your turkey carcass. Once it’s done, you can add your leftover vegetables and a few pieces of turkey to it to make a nutritious soup to enjoy for lunch.
- Sweet Potato Biscuits: Take your leftover sweet potato casserole and make some amazing biscuits out of them!
- Leftover Pot Pie: Cover your leftover turkey and vegetables with gravy. Layer the leftover biscuits on top and bake. Yum!
- Turkey Club Salad: Add some salad greens, leftover turkey, some tomatoes and bacon into a bowl. Top with some dressing and enjoy.
- Shepherd’s Pie: Instead of traditional Shepherd’s Pie, change it up with some turkey and top with your leftover mashed potatoes.
Some BRG Exclusive Recipes spice up your leftovers:
Your turn to take action: What will you do differently with you Thanksgiving leftovers this year?